Lend a Hand or Donate
For those of you who have used my machines and/or appreciate my work and would like to give a little back to help continue development. Thank you!
The best way to help is spread the word, tell a friend, make a video, post some positive feedback somewhere, every little bit helps.
I’m not very keen on the idea of asking for money, I believe a good idea should stand on its own. I also understand, sometimes a cash injection is just what a small business needs to get over a hurdle, and some are in a better position to provide that than others.
Cash is not the only way.
- Help out in the forums by answering some questions for me. The more time I have to test, build, and break things, the faster I can release new things or information.
- Helping out by pointing out lack of information. Or any other site deficiencies. I can’t be good at everything.
- We have a community editable documents page, you can add or edit any of the instructions!
- YouTube videos, share something. Who doesn’t love a good video.
- Share what you use it for, we all like to see fun stuff and most of us are starving for fun project to use our CNC’s with!
- Spreading the word, let someone know about the site. More users is good for everyone. The bigger our user base the more collective knowledge.
- Google Review, big deal to me.
- PayPal donation, button below, you can choose reoccurring or one time. This one gets your name on the list 🙂
- Patreon - For those of you asking me to make one.
- Donate Crypto -Your choice of Cryptocurrency, one time.
- Heck even a little extra Dropbox space helps! If you don’t have a Dropbox account, this link will give us both an extra 1/2 GB for free after you install the desktop program.
- Amazon Merch store, you can get V1 Shirts, Hoodies, and sweatshirts.
CMW Web FX
Moritz V. K
Dr Christian K